Friday, March 26, 2010

Fat Butt Friday: Men Stink!


First off I just want to apologize for skipping out on "Fat Butt" last week. Since I was out of town, I just couldn't get everything done I wanted to on here. Oh, well. There were no changes in my weight anyway, well I did gain a couple pounds on my maintenance plan because I started a heavy duty weightlifting plan. But I still went down in inches, which is the important thing, really.

What really chaps my hide, though, this week, is men.

Why?

Do you even need to ask?

I am sure there are a million and one reasons why men drive us women crazy.

But I'm not talking about those other million reasons today... just that one...

So remember my new tummy flattening diet plan I started a few weeks back? Well, Ben has been eatting what I was eating, and while I didn't lose not one pound, in one week, ONE WEEK, he lost 10 pounds on it!!! Who the freak does that!? Men, I tell you... SO BLASTED RUDE!

Then a couple days after that he lost 3 more. So he loses 13 pounds in less than 2 weeks, and me? Squat! That's right! Zip. Zero. Zilch. I just can't seem to break out of the 190's! Erk, driving me crazy!

But I won't give up!

I just won't give in!

I mean what's the alternative right? I either stay here or I gain it back. And I do NOT want to be a fat person ever, EVER again. So I am just going to press on, I mean, the weight has to give in and come off sooner or later right?

For Ben's sake, let's just hope sooner... Or I may be compelled to do something devious... what? You don't think I have in me? Oh, I do... I do...



Weekly Stats

Starting weight: 279 lbs

Weight last week: 194 lbs
Total loss up until then: 85 lbs
Weight Today: 194 lbs
Lost this week: 0 lbs

Total loss: 85 pounds
Goal weight: 179 (My hundred pound mark)


Befores: 


 Afters:
 Just for some pictures here are some more before and afters... I still can't believe they are both ME!! Life is so crazy! And BLASTED FUN!!!
For those of you who are new to Fat Butt Friday click here! For those of you joining in, don't forget to leave us your link, so we can come over and cheer you on!!!


For my super tummy firming diet click here! (Works really well on Men)

*******

PS:  For the week of April 3rd - the 10th, we are going to be vacationing in Cali.  So I would really like to set up some guest posters for that week.  If you interested in having a post on "4 Nuts in a Nutshell" please send me an email at: nutsinanutshell(at)gmail(dot)com

I would really love to have you!  You wouldn't even have to write anything new, I could post something you have already posted and love.  It's up to you!  But PLEASE email me!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Cat, Congrats on all the weight losing. Can you send me the diet you are on for the tummy flattening or whatnot that ben lost all that weight on. I want to try it with Rob and I and see if it works for either of us. My brother is getting married May 15th and I would like to lose a couple pounds at least before then. Thanks!! Keep up the good work!!

Hilarious Homemaker said...

Even though size wise you look completely different, it's great to see that you still have the exact same smile. Just goes to show how truly happy you've ALWAYS been.

Anonymous said...

I love that last comment!!

Carrie and Karl said...

My husband has lost 50 pounds in the last 10 months, while I lost almost none. I finally decided to go off refined sugars since my diet wasn't working (probably because of all those silly chocolate covered cinnamon bears I was eating). I really didn't want my husband to lose any more weight until I did, so I came up with a plan. Every time I go to the grocery store to stock up on healthy treats I also buy him a big bag of chocolate peanut clusters. And he eats them. So for once I'm the one loosing weight and he can't figure out why he hasn't lost any in the last 3 weeks. I almost feel bad.