Monday, February 1, 2010

Woe is Me!

Most of you know what a big baby I am when it comes to getting sick. For those of you who are new here, well, let's just say: I am a baby when it comes to getting sick.

I hate it.


Did I tell you I hate it?

A lot!

And today the Nutshell was not a happy place to be. All three of us woke up with boogie noses, headaches, congestion, and all those lovely things that come with a cold.

I am pretty sure we contacted it in the play area at the mall. Or it could have been Walmart, or maybe it was church. Well, I guess it doesn't matter where we picked it up... not really. Just that we did. And we aren't very happy about it. I hate wiping my own nose, and now I have to wipe three! What luck I have. The joys of motherhood.

I am sure, one day, in the far distant future, I will miss these days...

Maybe.

But right now, I want to just curl up in a nice hot bath with a good mystery. Doesn't that sound like fun? Wait until my cold night-time meds kick in and off to la la land I plan on going!

I hope the boys sleep in... just an extra 30 min would be nice... Wouldn't it?

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Nope, you will never miss the sick days. You will miss cuddling them when they are well, and many, many other things, but you will never miss them being sick! LOL