Thursday, February 4, 2010

Walking Funny

Once again, I did a vigorous workout on the Wii last night. I know I have said this before, but I really, really love the Gold's Gym Cardio Workout! Last night they had me punching and ducking all over the place and I really built up a nice sweat. Felt great!!!

This morning?

Not so great.

I can't bend my knees straight.

I am, literally, walking around like this:Hopefully, I will be walking a little taller tomorrow! And all this will be worth the new muscles... right?

2 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

HAHAHAHA, I'm so glad to see this post!!! I guess as we get older, our bodies SUCK! Cuz I did 3 days of *WALKING* 1.5 miles a day on the treadmill--just walking! And my foot swelled up for a week. What the!?! Hope your knees get better! :)

Tobi said...

I hope you feel better soon. That would be awful to not be able to straighten your knees.