Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Little Pieces to Share

There are a few random items I wanted to share with you all, just real quick.

  • Ben comes home in less than 5 weeks! Woo Hoo!!!
  • I have been trying out all the Wii workouts, I have to say, the one I love the most is the Gold's Gym Cardio Workout. Not only is it fun, but you can get it at a great price! I have been loving this!!!
  • For those of you who have a puppy, I was pointed toward a great website that gives awesome step by step training. It's called the Puppy Training Guide and even though I don't own a puppy now, I have had lots of experience in the past growing up, and I have to say, this guy knows what he is talking about. What I think I like the most about his site, is how organized it is and how easy one can navigate around and find what is needed. So if you need a little help training that precious little puppy, http://puppytrainingguide.org is the place to go!!
  • Oh, and Ben is coming home in less than 5 weeks!! Can't wait!
  • I also wanted to take the time and thank all of you for your love and support. Yesterday, I reached my 200 follower mark and I couldn't be more happy!!! Actually, it's a good thing you can't see me because my dance of joy is a little frightening. My 2 year old even told me: "Stop it! Dance scary Mommy!!" Yeah, how sweet! Makes me just want to pinch those cute little cheeks... hard... but, of course, I would never do such a thing...
  • I still plan on posting update pictures of my weight loss on Friday... I promise...
  • This picture is just too funny not to share:
Nephi takes his hats very seriously. You should have heard people in the store and gas station cracking up...
  • If you are looking for some good classic mystery reads, I have really been enjoying Agatha Christie and Dorothy Gilman lately. There is nothing like reading a great mystery or adventure.
  • And last but not least, did I mention Ben is coming home in less than 5 weeks??
Did I forget anything??? Anyone have any other announcements they want to share??

3 comments:

Otter Thomas said...

That pic looks like incriminating evidence to me. You realy shouldn't take photos of your bank heists. Cute pic.

Our Family said...

Thanks for the book recommendations. I can't wait to try them out! Nephi looks awesome in his hat. Don't you love it when kids get stuck on a certain outfit? I'm so excited for you all that Ben will be home soon! I'm sorry that you guys are feeling sick, too. Feel better soon!

Kelly Dawn said...

:) just :) carry on :)