- Ben comes home in less than 5 weeks! Woo Hoo!!!
- I have been trying out all the Wii workouts, I have to say, the one I love the most is the Gold's Gym Cardio Workout. Not only is it fun, but you can get it at a great price! I have been loving this!!!
- For those of you who have a puppy, I was pointed toward a great website that gives awesome step by step training. It's called the Puppy Training Guide and even though I don't own a puppy now, I have had lots of experience in the past growing up, and I have to say, this guy knows what he is talking about. What I think I like the most about his site, is how organized it is and how easy one can navigate around and find what is needed. So if you need a little help training that precious little
puppy, http://puppytrainingguide.org is the place to go!!
- Oh, and Ben is coming home in less than 5 weeks!! Can't wait!
- I also wanted to take the time and thank all of you for your love and support. Yesterday, I reached my 200 follower mark and I couldn't be more happy!!! Actually, it's a good thing you can't see me because my dance of joy is a little frightening. My 2 year old even told me: "Stop it! Dance scary Mommy!!" Yeah, how sweet! Makes me just want to pinch those cute little cheeks... hard... but, of course, I would never do such a thing...
- I still plan on posting update pictures of my weight loss on Friday... I promise...
- If you are looking for some good classic mystery reads, I have really been enjoying Agatha Christie and Dorothy Gilman lately. There is nothing like reading a great mystery or adventure.
- And last but not least, did I mention Ben is coming home in less than 5 weeks??