Friday, February 5, 2010

Fat Butt Friday: Better Late than Never!


With everything going on last night, I was just too pooped to get this done. But I promised I would post some update weight loss pictures so here they are!!

Big News: Not only did I reach my 80 pound weight loss mark, I actually lost 2 more! So a big 82 pounds down!! AND I passed the 200s!!! No longer am I over 200!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Before:Now at my 82 pound loss:My pants now (11/12) vs my old ones (24):
I am now 3 sizes smaller than when I got married, and for the first time ever, I am smaller than my husband, who is 203. Life is great! I can't wait to show off my new self when he comes home after 9 months away in March!

Weekly Stats

Starting weight: 279 lbs

Weight last week: 200 lbs
Total loss up until then: 79 lbs
Weight Today: 197 lbs
Lost this week: 3 lbs

Total loss: 82 pounds
Goal weight: 179 (My hundred pound mark)



For those of you who are new to Fat Butt Friday click here! For those of you joining in, don't forget to leave us your link, so we can come over and cheer you on!!!

14 comments:

Sara Richins said...

That awesome Cat! I've started doing my own "Fat Butt Friday". I call it Fatty. I'm down 11 pounds in one month! Woohoo! It's all thanks to you. You are an inspiration for me. Thanks!

Sara

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

you look fantastic...he's gonna jump you when he sees you! get ready for baby #3 ha ha

Lydia said...

You beat me to under 200 great job. You look great.

Nichol said...

Ok Cat...I've been following your blog a long time but have commented very few. I must say you go girl...that is fantastic and you look great! Keep up the awesome work.

Tera said...

AMAZING!! I'm so proud of you!

Our Family said...

Go, Cat! You're awesome!

Badger Momma said...

Look at you!!!! Wow - what a difference! And you know, that picture of you - and that jean size - you don't look like those are size 11/12. The camera loves you - I'd swear you were a size 8! Congrats - that is an awesome accomplishment!!!

Shan B. said...

Way to go Cat!!! I think you've inspired me!! You must feel so great & you look fantastic too!! Keep it up!!

Amber Lynae said...

You look AMAZING! You are such an inspiration. I need to be getting my but in gear.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! You are amazing!!! You look so freakin' awesome!!!!!!!!!! Great job!

Juliana said...

Girl you look smoking hot! That is amazing. You have to be so proud of yourself. I. am. proud. of. you!!!!

I am your newest follower from Two Little Monkeys Awards! Conrgats to both of us ha ha. I hope you will pop on by and follow back if you would like. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog.

Kelly Dawn said...

omg you look amazzing!!!! I so dont even see 198 on you!!! Where the hell is it? Cause you so dont look like you weigh even that much!!!

Kelly

BridgetJean said...

OMG! You look awesome. That's motivation for me to get my lazy but off the couch and exercise. Very impressive!

Kritta22 said...

I'm so proud of you! You are doing so great!! you really are a superstar!