Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Big Happy Birthday to the Daddy Nut!!

Do you remember that old Carpenter song, "Close to You"? I get that song stuck in my head every Feb 17th!! Why? Because of the lines:

On the day that you were born
The angels got together
And decided to create a dream come true...

Now, I am not a sappy girl. No poetry for me, thanks. I just like it as it is. But I can't tell you how thankful I am for Ben being born to this world when he was, where he was, so that I could find him someday. So, to me, his birth is something to sing about!

So Happy Birthday, Ben! May we look forward to many more years together, and growing old side by side.

2 comments:

DaveandRuth said...

Happy Birthday to Ben! Yay for him coming home soon!

Tobi said...

I hope Ben has a good birthday even though he is not home right now.