Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just a Quick Post Today!

I don't have a lot of time to write today. The boys and I are going on a little day trip down south and I have to go get us ready and gone. But I wanted to show off you some cool pictures that were taken by the base photographer (at least he should be called that because he does excellent work) of my Ben.

The only down side, is that it makes me want him home even more to look at that handsome face!! Just 5 more weeks today!!!

Anyway, everyone have a great weekend! Any plans?

9 comments:

Pam said...

Those really are great pictures. That guy has talent. I hope the next 5 weeks fly by!

jordan @ mean mommy academy said...

I thought I'd just throw you a little thank you for letting your sweetheart protect our country- I don't know if I could do what you do! You are one super woman to say the least- good luck with the next 5 weeks!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh, you are so cute and that is just so sweet! I hope it goes by fast for you, that's gotta be really tough at times!

Our Family said...

Wow, he really did do a great job! I love the black and white photos! I had to do a double take of the third one up from the bottom because I saw my Uncle Kevin there for just a second. I'm excited for you guys. Not too much longer now!

DaveandRuth said...

Fun to go home! Even better that the end is in sight!

Tobi said...

That photographer is great. Of course the subject isn't too hard on the eyes either. =)

Jill said...

Great pics! Have a great time down south. Those 5 weeks are gonna fly by!

Cynthia said...

Awesome pics! If you don't mind me saying so, he looks downright yummy! I'm excited for YOU to have him home again. Woot Woo!

Kelly Dawn said...

only 5 more weeks? yeah!!! I am so glad - I have kinda lost my way in blogs the last couple months...had too much going on....He sure does look great in the pictures!!! Nothing like a man in uniform :)

Kelly