Monday, January 11, 2010

It's a Bird... It's a Plane...

No! It's "Stupid Man!!"

All day long, Sam was calling me "Stupid Man" and it really hurt my feelings!! Well, okay so it didn't... not even a little. But I couldn't for the life of me figure out what he wanted!

I didn't find out until bed time when he pulled out Nephi's new Christmas "Superman" PJ's and begged to wear the "Stupid Man" jammies. Oh! So that was what he wanted! Duh! Only a blond wouldn't connect "Superman" with "Stupid Man" -- what kind of mom am I??

Anyway, Nephi didn't care as long as he could wear Sam's Spider Man ones. So life was good.

But Sam didn't just stop there. He started acting out like he was "Stupid Man" and doing little poses and heroic feats like jumping off the couch. He kept singing, "It's 'STUPID MAN!!!!!!" I couldn't help but laugh myself silly! I tried correcting him but he just couldn't get the consonants right... poor guy...Got to love that bath hair! But those ripping super muscles make up for bad hair... Now, if I could only get him to understand that Superman doesn't wear a diaper. Then again, maybe "Stupid Man" does...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a VERY funny post!!!

Amanda said...

Too funny! Reminds me of a time when my sister was that age.
She dressed up in her princess gear and waltzed in regally, proclaiming as she went, "Hell for the queen!"

Gotta love 'em!

Tobi said...

Awesome! He's certainly has all the right heroic moves down!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That is just too cute!!! We definitely lack superheros at my house. We have kitties in abundance. :)

Otter Thomas said...

Too cute. I can hear the them music right now for Stupid Man.

Single Mama NYC said...

That last line alone had me cracking up over here! Have you ever thought of posting videos of stuff like that on here? I could always use a good giggle! Xoxo.

Amy said...

Those are some great pictures Cat!!! You really know how to capture the good ones! Sam is a doll as usual! So cute in those!