Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Hair Style

"Only you could pull off that look, Cat."

At least 5 people said this to me the other day as I went about my day with a crazy new hair style that looked something like this:

Of course, I took this as a complement. Everyone wants to be able to pull off a juvenile look as they approach the big three-O. And I pretty much had hair sticking out all over the place.

But then again, I had to wonder why only I "could pull off this look"... so the next person who said it, I asked. I thought she would tell me of my youthfully looking face, or bubbly personality. Instead she said, "Because you're crazy like that. It just fits."

She was right. I am crazy... Everybody knows it. And think it's pretty cool.

5 comments:

Tobi said...

I love it! I wish I had mad hair skillz like that. =)

DaveandRuth said...

Cute Hair!

Pamela Donnis Designs said...

It's sooo cute though. Wish I knew how to do that!

Single Mama NYC said...

You really are beautiful. Doesn't matter what you do to your hair. Xoxo!

Amy said...

Cute do Cat! Love it!