Friday, January 8, 2010

Fat Butt Friday: Let's Not Go There!


Just give me one more week to get off the few pounds I gained over the holidays... please... pretty please...!

But I will tell you that the morning Ben came home, I reached my 70 pound loss mark! Woo Hoo!!! Now, I just need to reach it again... :)

Also, I bet my mile run time:

Old Time: 12:53

New Time: 12:30

I want to run the mile in 10:30 before Ben comes home. That's my exercise goal for the next couple months.

So is anyone going to join me for the New Year?? Come on! I know most of you probably made some weight loss goals for this next year... I know this because the gym is so packed I can hardly find a free machine! Everyone is out there burning off calories, come join us!

For those of you who are new to Fat Butt Friday click here! For those of you joining in, don't forget to leave us your link, so we can come over and cheer you on!!!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

I need to join you - I'm trying to get down to my old weight, so I'm going see if I can get some good workout time when Justin is gone. And, thank you for the cinnamon rolls - they were delicious and as predicted I was the only one that ate them. I didn't do it quite in one sitting, but they were all gone in less than 24hours. Maybe that's another reason I need to excersize more...

Cynthia said...

I'm back on the wagon. I also gained a few pounds ABOVE maintenance range over the holiday. I lost 35 lbs. last year and have now regained about 8 of them. Opps!

I have adopted a 'hypocratic (totally misspelled I'm sure) oath of weight loss' which is essentially, "First do no harm!" Even if I don't lose more, I have to AT LEAST maintain what I lost within a 5 lb. window. If that means I eeck my way slowly down the scale, stop and maintain for awhile, then move forward again- that's totally okay with me.

I'll join you for Fat Butt Fridays. Oh- and I'm down 1 1/2 lbs. but my weigh in isn't until Monday. Having my weigh in Monday helps me stay on track better through the weekends.

Our Family said...

Congrats on beating your running time. That's awesome!