Friday, January 29, 2010

Fat Butt Friday: The Birthday Splurge...


Yeah, I totally splurged yesterday... and there is no way in Hades I am going to step on that scale this morning. Nope, don't even ask me too.

But just so you know, I had a great birthday! Ben send me flowers. I love that! The boys behaved pretty well, and the food at my favorite Mexican restaurant was just as good as I remembered it! Now, I think I will be full all weekend. Do you think the boys will be irritated if I just roll around the house for a few days?

You are going to be proud of me, though. After eating all the goodies, I still had enough energy to go to the gym and walk/ jog 2 and a half miles. I couldn't run my mile though. Mexican food doesn't like a good work out... it tends to make a good work up though when I tried... Oh, well!

So, I am going to report my weight just before I stuffed my belly full of yummy yums. Here are my stats:

Weekly Stats

Starting weight: 279 lbs

Weight last week: 201 lbs
Total loss up until then: 78 lbs
Weight before the Birthday Splurge: 200 lbs
Lost this week: 1 lb -- I was hoping for more, but a pound is still a pound!
Total loss: 79 pounds
Goal weight: 179 (My hundred pound mark)


My goal this week is to tip myself out of the 200's once and for all!!! Think I can I do it??

PS-- Sorry, I forgot I promised update pictures, but I haven't gotten around to taking any. So I swear up and down that I will post some next week!

For those of you who are new to Fat Butt Friday click here! For those of you joining in, don't forget to leave us your link, so we can come over and cheer you on!!!

4 comments:

Tobi said...

I'm so glad you had a happy birthday and that you splurged! Good for you!

I think you should put a countdown on your blog. You know like how many days until you and Ben will be REUNITED! Sounds romantic right?
Just a thought.

Cynthia said...

You are doing SO well! Next week you'll hit "Onederland" for sure! And it isn't really a 'splurge'- it's called LIVING. So long as you get right back to your good habits, I think it's an important part of losing. We have to figure out how to fit those things in when appropriate if we have any hope of MAINTAINING a loss long-term.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

You've lost 78 pounds!?!? Holy crap, that is AWESOME!!!!!!!! Way to go!!! I love it!

Kelly Dawn said...

you have lost 78 lbs???? what the hell are you diong?? shit - i should be following this closer - tell me your secret.....omg i need to lose 78 lbs.....

Kelly