Saturday, December 12, 2009

One More Week!!!

That's right! The time is almost here when this little family is reunited after 6 whole, very long months, with our soldier! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited, it gets harder every night to go to sleep. The last few nights I even had to pop a couple Tylenol PMs to calm me down and knock me out. I just have a hard time waking up... erk. Can't win 'em all.

I am almost ready for him to get here, too. See here is my check list:

1. Get sexy lingerie to show off new body.
2. Throw out all of Ben's ugly clothes and shoes I know he will try to wear and I never want to see again!
3. Take a huge load to goodwill of old vacuum cleaners, computers, and other electronics that Ben has stored "just in case" he may need the parts.

4. Stock fridge with yummy food (waiting until payday next week).
5. Clean house really, really good (waiting until closer to the time he comes home, so the kids won't have time to mess it up again and again).
6. Get ALL the Christmas shopping done for Ben and the boys... and wrap the presents too.

Well, I just have a few more things to do and he will be here!! Woo Hoo!! Okay, now I am going to calm down before I die of joy... has that ever happened? Really?

9 comments:

BridgetJean said...

Hello old friend,
I am sooo excited for you. I know how much you and your husband love each other. I hope you guys have a wonderful and joyus holiday season!!!

DaveandRuth said...

You are way on top of it! My guess is you are looking forward to spending all the time you can with Ben! It will be so much fun!

Catherine said...

That is awesome! While he's here will you guys be heading home to see his parents and your parents? We saw Kevin, Melanie, Annelies, Vanessa, and the rest of the Lang gang in St. George over Thanksgiving. And I loved hearing Kevin's stories. I bet Ben will have some fun ones to share of his own!

SJB said...

Happy for you (*_*).

Pam said...

Woo Hoo! I hope the week flies by!

Amber Lynae said...

I am so excited for you. And I always wanted to say thank you to you for being strong enough to be the wife of one of our countries soldiers. Not every woman could do it. So thanks for being amazing, and let us know when you need our help.

Otter Thomas said...

I am so happy for you. I am sure that will be the best Christmas gift ever.

Amy said...

Woo Hoo!!! Almost time!! Horray for you guys!! Great checklist :)

Kritta22 said...

Wish I was around to take those babies for a night! Congrats on making through the time! You are a superstar!!!