Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Death of a Snowman

The neighbors retaliated!They just couldn't take it that our snowman was cooler!

I couldn't let the boys see... It would break their hearts. So I snuck out to take this shot.

I think I would have taken this as a result of a poorly built snowman and the effect that melting would do to it; but since I am perfect, that just isn't possible! Besides, my CSI skills noticed a boot print on the side... AND the carrot nose is missing! Did the perp need a snack?

Now which neighbor, with a case of the munchies, do I go toilet paper their front door tonight? So many to choose from...



PS. You do know I am full of *it* don't you?

6 comments:

Lydia said...

Sorry, All good things must come to an end. grab your pail/hat quick.

Otter Thomas said...

It was probably just a gigantic rabbit. Don't hurt the neighbors.

Cynthia said...

Snort!

CaJoh said...

I hate when that happens. Reminds me of when I used to make snow wheels. I rolled the snow up into a giant wheel like sod until I couldn't push it anymore. Eventually it just fell over and you have this giant disc in the middle of the yard.

Our Family said...

I like the theory of the gigantic rabbit. Good thinking, Otter Thomas!

Kritta22 said...

Oh pick a different animal than a rabbit! The poor Easter bunny wouldn't do that!!!!

how about a giant panda bear or fox? They don't have holidays! ;)

I'm digging the santa hats on top! Nice work!