Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Off to the Farm!

Tonight, I am taking the boys down to see the family for the Thanksgiving weekend! It should be fun... I hope. There are several points I am looking forward to:

1. My father-in-Law just got back from his tour in Iraq last week! Can't wait to see him and welcome him home!

2. Can't wait to try out my new car DVD duel screen players on the boys. I ordered them a few weeks ago to help make the holiday car rides more bearable for us all. I have keep them a secret... the boys are going to flip!

3. I am excited for the Thanksgiving holiday on the farm... got to love the old fashioned small town celebrations!

4. Last but not least, have I told you that I haven't been home since before I lost the weight?? LOL... There are a few faces I can't wait to see ... hehe... evil laugh... Sorry, my wicked side came out for a moment. I am better now. I am still excited to show off my new self, I did work really hard for it you know.

Don't worry, I will still post this week. I still have a couple more installments of the small things I am thankful for.

Have a great day every one!!!

10 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh what fun the DVDs will be they will love it. Yes it makes long trip sooooo much easier. Enjoy you rtime with family.

Tobi said...

Fear traveling no more with the dual screen dvd player. I have one that I used for my trip to Colorado. I'm telling I would never take a long trip without it! It's a life saver!

Jill said...

We have a DVD player in our van. I didn't used to agree with it, but I've been converted. Long car rides are meant to be accompanied by DVD players... I don't care who you are! :)

I think you'll have a great trip this time. Drive safe! Tell your mom hello for me.

Pam said...

Going home for Thanksgiving is such a joy. Doing it with a dual DVD player and hot new body is even better. Enjoy every minute!

JUST ME, THE MOM said...

Sounds like you have a very fun weekend in store! Enjoy the holidays and Happy Thanksgiving. Congrats on the weight loss - wahoo!!

Kristin

DaveandRuth said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!!! Have wonderful rest of the week! You have so much to be proud of.

Our Family said...

Have a great time, Cat! Thanksgivings in that wonderfully small town are the best!

SJB said...

Good for u (*_*). Enjoy your time with family.

The Mommyologist said...

It's the best when you haven't seen people in a long time and you are so much thinner!! Congrats and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Life with Kaishon said...

I came over from Single Mama NYC because I thought your blog title was SO cute! Hope your Thanksgiving holiday was spectacular! Congratulations on losing weight! That is great : )