Saturday, October 17, 2009

So What do you Think?

I am thinking, I need a day off every once in a while.

Today, I took the day off of blogging because my 50 pounds of laundry has been harassing me from the corner all week. So, I sacrificed myself to the washing machine to get it all done. Not finished yet. I have my last load in the dryer and a huge, i'm talking humongous, mountain of clean laundry on my bed. I put it there on purpose. No going to sleep until it is folded and put away! Period!

I am just taking a few minutes to post this, since I am being held hostage by my housework and don't have time for a long one. Sorry.

So, I wanted to pose a question to my readers. What would you think if I had a guest "poster" every so often? Would you do it? Would you want to? It could be a win-win situation, you know. Not only would I get a day off now and then, hopefully it would send a little traffic your way.

I would really love to hear your thoughts on this.

11 comments:

Jill said...

I think a guest poster is great. I've seen other blogs do it. I don't know that I want to volunteer to be a guest poster.

That being said, I still love reading your "thoughts" each day. :)

Lydia said...

I am all for a guest poster, I enjoy seeing what blogs I read, read. And it is a great way to do it.

Kristin said...

go for it! id guest post for you as well, im just getting started with my blog :)

Cynthia said...

I think a guest poster would be fun.

Good luck summiting Mt. Washmore. I just finished! Well, as much as laundry can ever be finished. Mine taunted me for way too long as well.

Mama Nut said...

Kristin -- I tried to post on your blog, but for some reason, the post box wouldn't come up to comment... and then I couldn't find an email for you to let you know... hope you check back :)

Anyway, the guest post thing isn't set in stone or anything, just a thought rolling itself around my mind -- especially when I am in a funk and feeling uncreative ... like today!

Have a great weekend ya'll!

Kristin said...

Hmmmm weird, I dunno why that hap? Anyway, my email is kristinsodaro@yahoo.com. Are you able to follow my blog?

Anne Alagna said...

I think it is a great idea... although I read your blog for your stories... having a guest is a good alternative to keep your blog active when you need to take a break.

Pam said...

I used to feel the need to post every day, but I don't so much anymore. Did I lose a few followers? A few. But I've gotten some new ones as well. But now I only post when I really feel I have something to say. And I'm enjoying not having the pressure to post each and every day. These past couple of weeks have been very difficult ones at my house, I haven't posted much at all and it's really been OK. If you need a break, just take one. I don't think you should worry too much about lining up guest posters. Having to do that takes away some of the relaxation of taking a break. Just a thought....

Kristin said...

I think I fixed it, would you mind tryig? Thnks :)

Tobi said...

Guest poster sounds AWESOME! Sweet idea. It's always nice to mix it up every once in a while.

Our Family said...

I love your idea for forcing yourself to finish laundry before bed. I will definitely be using that one!