Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Brain is Congested!

It's bad enough taking care of sick kids. But it's even worse when the kids get better, but passed on the germs to the mama. Yeah, folks, it's that time of the year again, me getting sick. However, since I whined away some followers last week, I am not going to complain this time, after all it could be a lot worse! So instead of thinking of something clever and witty (If I ever have) I am going to highlight a couple of old posts that are probably rarely, if ever, read. So click on a few and check it out! (Feel free to leave comments, I'll read em!)

...and we lived happily ever after... in a trailer
Adventures in a Public Stall
A Letter to My Younger Self
Calories, Fat Grams, and Carbs! Oh, My!
If I Was a Rich Man... or Woman
Moms and Our Double Standards
New Shoes
Sam's Club Torture
The Case of the Missing Chips
Today I Smell Like a Man
Wacky Weekend Recap
Warning: Must Have Common Sense
Wii-Fit, Oh How You Mock Me!

Can you believe that I have done 216 posts! Crazy! I guess that happens when you post almost everyday.

Have a great day!


PS: I am running the Halloween costume contest through Halloween, because a lot of us do last minute costumes and I would love to have this years included in this! Then next week I will post the finalists and YOU guys will get to vote for your favorite! Fun Fun!

4 comments:

DaveandRuth said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Jill said...

I always liked the public stall post. I've had my own set of experiences with kids in those.

CaJoh said...

Hoping you feel better soon. You should try some of my home remedies:
http://cajoh.blogspot.com/2008/11/home-remedies.html.

I like that idea of posting those posts that may have been missed. I may have to do it myself when I'm at a loss for a post.

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Sorry to hear you are sick, get better quick!