Monday, October 5, 2009

The Motherhood Muse Debut!!!

I told you a few months ago, that I was going to have my own column in a new literary magazine and I SUPER stoked!! A real dream come true and I can hardly wait for the first edition to come out!

I am mentioning this, because the website just launched today! You can see it HERE. You may also subscribe to it and/or submit pieces of your own to be published, how cool is that?

I wanted to make sure I told you guys so you could have a chance to participate in this great opportunity.
You can even see my picture and bio on the contributor's page. Which I am going to change. They told me only to do 2-3 lines about myself, but when I looked today everyone else had mini novels and there was my little pathetic one... LOL. So I petitioned for more space, we'll see. I have to admit, I am a bit intimidated by the other writers. I know it sounds a little silly, but they have so much more experience than I do, I hope I can keep up!

Anyway, just wanted to give all you great, awesome writers and readers out there a heads up!

8 comments:

Our Family said...

I am so excited for you, Cat, and can't wait to see what you write for the magazine! Oh, and don't sell yourself short. I know you're right up on the same level as the other contributors. I love your writing style!

Pam said...

First, love the new bloggy look! Very nice!

Congrats on the launch of the magazine! I actually liked your bio and picture. It didn't seem too short or skimpy compared to the others. And your picture looks fabulous, too. Looking forward to reading the first issue. Keep us posted.

One Cluttered Brain said...

Thanks! I am checking it out right now. A goal. Got to crank out that short story out now.
:))
How did you get to be a contributor? How lucky are you! If they ever are looking for others I would be happy to join. Your autobiographical sketch was perfect! :)

DaveandRuth said...

Good for you getting published!!! That is definitely something to be proud of!!

Blogging Mama Andrea said...

I know, mine is like two sentences and no picture and everyone else has so much good stuff!

I'm lookiing forward to reading the first issue :)

Jill said...

That is awesome. I can't wait to see your piece in it. I thought your bio looked great.

Single Mama NYC said...

Oooh, congrats Cat! I'm super happy for you!!! I'm going to check the site out right now!

Kimberly said...

Cat, you are terrific! I love your blog so much for many reasons, one of them being you are a very talented writer who engages readers by your honesty and exceptional craft with the written word. I know your contribution to TMM is going to be outstanding. Did I ever tell you that you were one of the first writers I thought of asking to be a column writer? Yep, you are awesome! And I love your photo! I hope your hubby has seen it, because he's going to be bragging about you to all his buddies! Thanks for promoting TMM here!