Saturday, October 10, 2009

Life is Hard -- By Sam the Man

Hi, it's me, Sam. And all I can say, is that it's about time I got my own banner! Hello, mom, I am the most popular person in this family! AND I get more comments than you do when I post. Take that!

It's been a while since I posted. Mostly because I have been really busy. Preschool can be such a time consumer -- endless arts and crafts, coloring pages, singing and playing... so much to do! Then when I am home I am stuck watching out for my accident prone little brother which is a full time job in itself, seriously. Mom just doesn't understand the stress and pressure I am going through being the man of The Nutshell while Dad is gone. It's a lot for a kid of 3 and 362/364 -- that's right, my birthday is next week. But you knew that right?? National holiday, folks! The day I was born... good times.

I will be the big O-Four. Practically a man. Now, Nephi will really have to listen to me. Do what I say. Because I will be four and HE is only two. Two year olds are so lame. He can't even put his own shoes on, and they don't even have Velcro like mine! AND he is always putting his hands in his diaper. GROSS! Does he even know what is in there! I do, and it is Yucky, Yucky! I try to tell him, all he has to do is yell "POOP" really loud and mom will run in and change him. He doesn't listen. I think he likes poop. Two year olds are so lame, I am so glad I am almost four.

Two year olds have booger issues too. They pick just like 4 year olds, but they don't know what to do with them. I have been trying to teach my unfortunate little brother, who is two, that the only way to dispose of unwanted boogies is to eat them. He just doesn't get it though... two year olds...

However, Nephi does think he is pretty darn smart when it comes to his body parts. But I know better than he does. I know the important parts: ears, eyes, nose, teeth, button, pee-nes, and prune. What? You don't know where your prune is? HELLO! What do you call that thing you sit on?? It's a prune. And Nephi thinks he is cool beans because he knows elbow... who cares about that? Not four year olds!

Anyway, I have to go. Mom says it's time for bed. Party pooper. I'll just turn the lights on and play with my toys anyway... until she sees the light on and flips the breaker switch... moms can be so naughty sometimes. Then I really will have to go to bed... unless she forgets and leaves the little TV in there. Then I can watch a show... until she hears it going and comes and takes it out. Life can be so hard when you are four!

This is Sammy signing off...

6 comments:

Unstoppable Spirit said...

If weight loss is your concern. I may help you with that. Aside from being a teacher, I am also a Nutritional Cleanse Coach and I have helped a lot of people release weight, get healthy and have renewed energy. If you are interested, contact me.

Mama Nut said...

Thanks for the offer, Unstoppable Spirit. I am doing really well on my own right now... BUT if I run into some problems or my body doesn't want to lose anymore, I will for sure know who to contact!!

DaveandRuth said...

You are such a wonderful mom! Your two boys are lucky to have you!!

Cynthia said...

Awwhhh~! He's such a cute little critter!

Our Family said...

Sam, the man! You sure know your stuff. It's good thing Nephi has you to show him the ropes.

Single Mama NYC said...

I just LOVE Sam! When he, Nephi and Theo get together, boy oh boy - watch out world! :-D