Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sam!

It's hard to believe my baby is four!
He was just a little guy for Halloween that year... too dang cute!He Loved to sleep on the couch
Sam was walking at 10 months -- these pictures are at 11 and 12 months.
What a goof!
The tee-shirt says it all...Sammy was the proudest big brother ever! This is like 2 minutes after we brought Nephi home from the hospital.

Now: I had to add this one! The other night Sam was sitting on the couch wearing his army hat. I happen to have my cell phone and jokingly told him to salute for Daddy. I had no idea he knew what it meant, and was so shocked when he did it, I almost forgot to snap the picture!! But I did... Kodak moment for sure!Happy Birthday, my big boy!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Sam! Keep up the good work as man of the house.

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, Sam! Hope he has a great birthday! He looks the same now as in his baby pictures-what a CUTIE!!

Our Family said...

Happy Birthday, Sam the Man! I know you think you're tuff stuff, but you are still so cute! Those pictures are all adorable, Cat. I love the newborn ones, and especially the one of Sam hugging baby Nephi.

Chief said...

Happy Birthday to such a cutie

Tobi said...

Happy Birthday little Sam the Army Man!!

Single Mama NYC said...

Happy Birthday, Sam!!! Those pictures of you were SO adorable! You were just like your buddy Theo, walking at 10 months old. Mommy and I only had infants for such a little while and then it was straight to Toddlerhood. Love and hugs from your New York City friends! XOXO

Merrianne said...

oh my goodness. he is precious! happy birthday little fella!