Monday, October 19, 2009

A Few Tidbits Worth Mentioning

I just wanted to remind you all, that The Motherhood Muse, a new literary magazine coming out next year is still accepting the following submissions:

Short Stories (Fiction and Non Fiction)
Poetry
Articles
Photos

All submissions must be original work, and theme based around the Nature of Motherhood, nature, and Children.

For more information you can check out the site at http://www.themotherhoodmuse.com or email Kim at editor@themotherhoodmuse.com.

You can now sign up for a free e-newsletter as well! It comes out 8 times a year, and I can hardly wait to see it!

*****
On another note, there is a new site called Totsy that looks kind of fun. I am signed up as an affiliate, so with the new blog rules (at least new to me) I am required to tell you that if you click on my link for Totsy, and make a purchase, I get credit towards any purchases I make in the future... I think. Anyway, they have some really cute stuff. Makes me wish I had a baby so I could indulge... almost. Also, you can sign up with them as well and get discounts and stuff too.

And the best part about Totsy, is that I don't think I have seen anything that wasn't on sale on there. Great deals. So pop on by and have a looksie.

*****

I also wanted to give everyone a heads up on a Fat Butt Friday I want to do in a couple of weeks. I would REALLY like to feature some of you who have been doing this with me... give you guys a little lime light for once... and me a break from bragging about myself :) I want to brag about you! So, if you have lost or are losing weight, I would love to have a little paragraph about how you are doing, what you are doing: your eating and exercise program, your goals, and if you are brave include some pictures. You have a couple of weeks to get this in to me... if I don't have any brave souls out there... well, I will just have to make some up. LOL.

Have a great day!

-Cat

No comments: