Friday, October 30, 2009

Fat Butt Friday: I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You may not be able to see me this morning, but I am doing a little jig around my house. Why? Because I LOST 50 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, yeah!!!!

I hit my 50 pound mark this morning!! And I couldn't be more excited! The best part? Aside from losing 50 pounds? Is that I wasn't expecting to make this goal until Christmas when I first made it! I still have 7 weeks and one day to get a few more pounds off before Ben sees me! Yippy!

Okay, so now that I am calmed down... I LOST 50 POUNDS!!! Errk, sorry, that just slipped out... alright, NOW that I am calmed down, I want to make my next goal. This one is going to be a bit smaller this time. My next goal is 30 pounds. I would love to break the 200 mark, and 30 pounds is 199. Wow, I can't believe that! I honestly never thought I would ever be in the hundreds again.

Okay, here are my stats today:
First Goal: 50 pounds -- WOO HOO Did it!!!
Second Goal now: 30 pounds
Beginning weight: 279
Weight today: 229
Total lost: 50
Mood status: Elated!
Pounds lost this week: 4


A big huge thanks to everyone! You guys are an inspiration to me and are a huge part of my determination to keep going. I love y'all!

19 comments:

MommyJo said...

WOW!!! Who needs to be on Biggest Loser?? NOT YOU!!! You ROCK!!! I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! I really look forward to hearing your progress each week! I love how happy and excited you grow each week with your success and progress! :) CONGRATS!

Kristin said...

Amazing! Share your secrets please!!

Lydia said...

Yeaaaa!!! I am so excited for you it is so much fun watching you do this and inspiring others, like me, to get on the band wagon too. Keep it up.

CaJoh said...

Congratulations on reaching your first goal! Cannot wait to hear you have reached your second goal.

Damaris said...

Congratulations!! I'm so, so excited for you. You are looking great! Good luck on your next goal.

Catherine said...

Congratulations!!!!! :] That is so awesome!!!

Practically Perfect... said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations! I knew you could do it :-)

Jill said...

Congrats. I don't even want to know what Ben is going to do with you when he gets home. ;)

Bridget said...

Yeah! Congratulations - you're awesome!

Amanda said...

Wow! I couldn't believe last weeks pics...if that's what the 50 lb goal looks like,what is 80 gonna look like!!! Ben is gonna faint!!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Tobi said...

Holiday! Celebrate!! Hooray for Cat and her slim new bod. Give yourself a huge pat on the back!!

shannon said...

GREAT JOB!!! COngrats!!! Have been looking around your blog and still have no idea how you have done it.

Mama Nut said...

Thanks everyone!!!

Shannon, you are totally right! I could have sworn that I posted something about what I have been doing to lose the weight.

I did write a post about eating out. And I wrote a post on http://werelosinit.blogspot.com about a few other tips.

Maybe, next week, I will talk a little about my plan.

Pam said...

Congratulations!!! You are an inspiration!

One Cluttered Brain said...

You are AWESOME!!! Congrats!!!
You look amazing!

SJB said...

Can u share your secrets please?..By the way u look amazing (*_*).

Our Family said...

Holy smokes, Cat! You rock!

Cynthia said...

You are BURNING up that scale, girl! Or I should say burning DOWN it. Wow! I can't believe you've lost 50 lbs. already. Good for you!

I so have to get my fat butt moving again. I just hit 1 lb. above my temporary 'maintenance' zone which has the alarm bells ringing. Even if I don't keep losing like I need to, I've GOT to keep myself from regaining that which is already lost.

Amy said...

Bravo! Goodf or you Cat, congrats. You deserve it!!