Friday, October 23, 2009

Fat Butt Friday: Down Some and Update Pics


On Monday, I started back on my eating plan. I feel SOOO much better! It was good for me to feel the difference of eating really good vs. not the best. I was also happy to see that I can easily maintain my weight loss as long as I am careful about what I eat and not binge out on Twinkies... which I didn't do anyway.

I figured it was time to post some update pics, along with some before shots for my new readers and help the rest of compare... at least I do, seeing the difference keeps me motivated to keep going.

Before: 279 pounds (Size 24)Yesterday Morning: 235 pounds (size 18)
Two Days Before Ben Left: 279 poundsYesterday Morning: 235 Pounds

Looking at these pictures make me cry. Not because it's sad... because it's NOT! It makes me cry because I have been trying for years do be able to do this and finally I can! Tears of joy! That last picture blew my mind! I couldn't believe that skinny face belongs to me! Makes me wonder what I will look like when I actually lose ALL the weight! I would love to be 160-170, that would be perfect for my bone size and height. I am ALMOST half way there!! Woo Hoo!

Pounds lost this week: 2
Total Lost: 45 pounds (Those of you doing the math, I was down another pound this morning from yesterday!)

Okay friends, how did you do this week?!


For those of you who are new to Fat Butt Friday click here! For those of you joining in, don't forget to leave us your link, so we can come over and cheer you on!!! You can grab a Fat Butt Friday Button on my left sidebar now!

10 comments:

Nina said...

OMG! You are amazing!!!!! I am so impressed by your weight loss. I know it is not easy. Congratulations you look fantastic. I look forward to seeing updated photos in a month of so!

Tobi said...

You are smoking hot!! Awesome job!

Jill said...

You're looking great. But I never thought you didn't. I am so happy to see you be so happy. :)

Mama Dub said...

Catherine, you look AMAZING! You're such an incredible woman! Congratulations!

Our Family said...

Your hard work is paying off. You're amazing!

Amy said...

Well Cat, you look amazing!!! I jsut don't even know what to say!!! Good for you, and congratulations!! YOu deserve it!!!!

Veronica Ernest said...

You look awesome! Ben is going to be all over you. Don't ask how I'm doing with my weight. I'm pregnant and feel fatter everyday.But, I'm due in March and I am determined to have a beach body by July.

Pam said...

You look absolutely amazing. Good for you! I'm happy to hear that you are feeling better now that you are back to your previous eating plan. Congratulations!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Awesome, you go girl!

First time visitor to your blog through a comment you left on the SITS featured blog today. Now I'm a follower!

Single Mama NYC said...

Poor, poor Ben. He's gonna HATE leaving such a gorgeous wife behind. Don't be surprised if you start noticing surveillance cars everywhere you go! LOL!!!

You look FABULOUS! I'm so very proud of you, Hermana.

XOXO!