Thursday, September 10, 2009

*Free* ... what a GREAT thing!

Last week I was contacted by the new magazine Knowonder! to tell me about their super fun magazine for parents and kids. They sent me a copy of it, and it was nothing like I have ever seen!
And I really want to tell you about it.

Knowonder! is split into three parts

1. Stories by You: Yes, you can actually submit your stories, and get them published! Most of the stories in it, are fiction that would be super fun to read to your kids. Also, every month they chose 3 top stories and the winners get cash prizes.

2. For Kids by Kids: Your children have the opportunity to enter their artwork for publication, how cool is that?

And...

3. For You by You: this is the section about great parenting advice. I especially loved this month's article on the importance of reading to your kids 20 min a day.

AND the best part about this publication is that it is FREE. Totally and completely FREE. I love that word! You can either subscribe to the hard copy and have it come in the mail, or you can get it online! Totally awesome! So go check it out NOW.

4 comments:

Nina said...

Hi! Thanks for blogging about this. It looks like just the thing for me.

Jill said...

Hey, just FYI, the link is wrong for the knowonder link. It has blogger.com in it. Anyway, that being said. It looks like a fun magazine.

Mama Nut said...

that was weird! Thanks Jill!

Single Mama NYC said...

Oooh, this sounds great! Thanks, Cat!!