Friday, September 4, 2009

Fat Butt Friday: Looking Good, Feeling Great!


First I just want to apologize for not posting yesterday. I was REALLY tired and having a hard time functioning let alone think of something clever to post. That's why I LOVE Fat Butt Fridays, I don't have to think, just post about how my weight loss is going.

Sometimes I wonder if anyone cares... lol. But then again, The Biggest Loser is still a pretty popular show! And I'm not scamming you either, I really am losing weight, not just sitting around talking about it, dreaming, and eating Twinkies.

Today, I am going to be braver than ever before. I am going to post my fat picture. This is me 2 months after I had Nephi, at my top weight 279:I look really ugly... lol. Mostly because I didn't do my hair or makeup. I wanted to look scary in my before pictures to make my after pictures look better :) You know how it is. Here is a picture of my face when Ben left for Basic 2 months ago.
Then, this week, I was messing around with my camera taking pictures of myself to text to Ben. I was hoping I looked hot... but I was shocked when I saw them! I hardly recognized myself!!! Here they are:
This one above I am in my swimsuit, but Ben thought I was naked hehehe... sending him a super sexy.... hehehe. I didn't even think about it until he said something, then I laughed myself off my seat. I told him to dream on! LOL.

Okay, here are my stats for the week:
Goal weight loss: 50 pounds or more
Pounds lost this week: 6
Total lost: 29 pounds!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

This week I will be crossing the 30 pound threshold! I never thought I would be able to do this!!

Wish me luck!!!

For those of you who are new to Fat Butt Friday click here! For those of you joining in, don't forget to leave us your link, so we can come over and cheer you on!!!

15 comments:

The Crazy Suburban Mom said...

OMG, honestly you look wonderful!And yeah you are braver than I am, congrats to you!

I have been posting my weight loss journey on wednesdays for 2 months now... Ive lost about 20.

But you look amazing really!

Our Family said...

Catherine, you look fantastic!

DaveandRuth said...

Good for you! It is a dream for EVERY soldier to get a picture like that from their girl!!! I was telling a girl at work the story about the blood drive, she tells me that paying for sex is more common than one might imagine! It kind of gets me, but whatever floats ones boat! Keep up the good work!!

Practically Perfect... said...

You look fabulous! You're doing SUCH a great job and you will lose that weight in no time :-) Keep up the good work!

Pam said...

You look AMAZING! Absolutely stunning! Good for you. Keep up the good work.

omchelsea said...

you look gorgeous! And hooray for being determined and steady :)

Lydia said...

Those pics are great!!! the change is amazing. Keep it up girl. You just might inspire me to finish loosing the baby weight.

Amanda said...

Congratulations.You look awesome...it's so great that you are doing this for yourself and your family.So many people lack the determination and perseverance to loose the weight...it's a struggle,but don't those pics just make it worth it? God bless you through the next twenty!!!

Tobi said...

Bravo Cat! Your accomplishing you goal. You are one sexy lady! Keep going!!!!!

Catherine Anne said...

Beautiful photos! You are doing great! Its so hard to loss. I deal with it after each child is born. Cingrats to you...

Catherine Anne said...

Oh yeah and I thought you may like it here. This is a blog I post in some. http://search.mywebsearch.com/mywebsearch/AJmain.jhtml?searchfor=pplump.blogspot.com&PG=SEASUSH&SEC=DNS&st=dns&ptnrS=ZKxdm173YYUS

Amy said...

You look so great Cat!!! Almost 30 lbs?? That is downright incredible! Good for you Cat!!!

Single Mama NYC said...

WOW!!! You look GORGEOUS! How are you doing it??? I can't seem to manage lately... I'm so sad because I used to be able to lose weight fairly easily but 6 lbs in a week?? WOW, Cat - that's amazing! What's your workout routine?

Tera said...

Cat, you look AMAZING!! I am so proud of you for working so hard. Your husband is going to have quite a treat seeing you when he gets home. Keep up the good work!

Liz said...

WOW!!!! You look AMAZING! Keep up the good work! You can do it!