Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Golden Nut Award

Photobucket
This weeks Golden Nut Award and feature go to Pam at Pam's Perspective!
I like Pam because one moment she is sarcastic and sassy, then the next she is apologizing because she doesn't want to offend anyone. This totally cracks me up and makes me love her even more! She is one of my faithful readers, and has become a friend through private correspondence. She was worried about accepting this award because she has recently gone Award Free on her blog. I don't blame her, I never pass awards on, but accept them anyway and break all the buddy-buddy rules. Oh, well. Pam and I are rebels together. I did convince her, however, that The Golden Nut Award is more of a feature brag right then anything, and she can't pass it on... even if she wanted to.

Mostly, I started the Golden Nut Award to give back to my readers. Since I don't have the connects yet to give you prizes, the least I could do was give you some kind of original award that is linked to your feature here on the site.

Back to Pam. Pam is a bookworm, and gives great no-nonsense reviews. I feel that she is telling me how she really felt about what she was reading. Pam is also full of great insight, and I love reading her blog. So head on over and check out her stuff!

Thanks, Pam for being a Nut among Nuts!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Congratulations, Pam! I just checked out your blog. I'm excited to read your reviews!

Pam said...

Wow! Thanks for the accoclades! I'm actually blushing. I can be sarcastic and sassy and I do try to tell it like it is - without offending anyone. Good luck with that! Anyway, I think that's why we enjoy each other's blogs so much - you're pretty sassy yourself! In all seriousness, I'm truly honored and flattered that you decided to hightlight me here. I really appreciate it. Thanks again!