Friday, August 21, 2009

Fat Butt Friday: Slow and Steady

Everyone tells me that losing weight too fast is unhealthy and I should be really proud of myself for losing it slowly. But it still stinks because I am an impatient person and I want to be skinny NOW! LOL.

However, I am also a determined person! After seeing how sexy-hot Ben is looking now (picture coming tomorrow) I am even MORE determined than ever to lose this weight! I would hate to feel like people were thinking, "What does that fine piece of man see in little chunky there!" No, thoughts like these will not do!

There is only one thing worse then woman trying to pick up your man: woman trying to pick up your man IN FRONT of you!

One time when I was 9 months pregnant with Sammy, Ben and I were checking out at the grocery store. The checker was a young pretty woman, who flirted shamelessly with Ben right in front of his pregnant wife. I'm talking hair flipping, and leaning forward to show off cleavage. She even had the gall to tell him what time she got off work! I was a about to puke. What a tramp!

Well, no more. When I am with Ben, I want women to KNOW they don't have a chance in Hades with my man! LOL.

Okay, here are my weekly stats:
Goal: 50 pounds
Lost so far last week:14
Lost this week: 2
Total: 16 pounds!!

My small term goal is to lose 4 more by the end of the month!

Note: For those of you who are new to Fat Butt Friday click here! For those of you joining in, don't forget to leave us your link, so we can come over and cheer you on!!!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Pam said...

Two pounds in one week sounds pretty good to me! Not to mention you are already down 16 pounds! Good for you! Keep up the good work.

DaveandRuth said...

Good for you! Keep up the good work! Have a good weekend!

Tobi said...

You are doing so well! I'm sos proud of you! Keep your chin up and keep taking those pounds off.

Practically Perfect... said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Our Family said...

You are doing great, Catherine!

Jill said...

Wow! You are doing great. Some nerve of that checker. And by the way, I know what Ben sees in you. And it's not chunky. There's a lot to love about you Cat. :)

Single Mama NYC said...

You're going to lose the weight you want to lose, but Cat, you are so gorgeous already - and your Ben KNOWS that! When he gets home he is going to look at you - 50 lbs. lighter or not - and he's going to remember just how beautiful his wife is. So don't you worry, not one bit!

Amy said...

You go girl!!!!