Friday, July 24, 2009

Fat Butt Friday: The Tight Squeeze



So the other day I am going through my drawers to find a pair of clean jeans to wear. I had been working hard this week to eat well and work out when I was supposed to and all that good stuff that comes with losing weight.

Anyway, I find my jeans and start to put them on... oh, crud! They are a little tight! What the...? But I worked SO HARD this week! How could my size 22's be tight!? I must have gained weight. Do I dare go weigh and see? No, way! What if I gained like five pounds! I would seriously throw my body on the floor and pitch a fit that would give Sam nightmares! Instead I tried to sit down and cry. How could my pants be so snug... at least I got the zipper up though... right?

So I took them off, shoulders slumped in defeat. Then it happened. Wait a second. Those aren't my jeans... what? Oh. My. Goodness! Those were my size 20's!! Oh, yeah, do a little dance! My size 20's fit, even though a little snug. Like I said before, the zipper made it up! I put them back on, did a few squats... you know, stretch them out a little... oh yeah, I think I can wear them. So what if they make me look a like a muffin top. I got the zipper up, I am entitled to get to wear tight pants today!Ok, here are my weekly stats:
Goal weight to lose: 50 pounds
Weight lost up to last week: 9 pounds
Weight lost this week: 1 pound
Total weight lost: 10 pounds
1 Pound is still good. I upped my weight lifting program, so my butt tells me I gained some new muscle.
I hope you had a great week!!

Note: For those of you who are new to Fat Butt Friday click here! For those of you joining in, don't forget to leave us your link, so we can come over and cheer you on!!!

Photobucket

13 comments:

Lydia said...

congrats on the jeans Enjoy wearing them.

Practically Perfect... said...

Yaaaaay! That's awesome! Woo hoo!

ThatMommy! said...

wear those jeans girlie!!!!!!

Farmer*swife said...

You are so cute! "A few squats to stretch them out!" LOL!

Great job and keep it up, Gal!

Our Family said...

That is so exciting! You're doing great!

Pam said...

WooHoo! Way to go! One pound is awesome. Think of it as 4 sticks of butter gone from your butt! You go girl!

DaveandRuth said...

Good for you! I am also down a size in jeans. I am excited. I ordered them hoping that they would fit and they did!!! Keep up the good work.

Tobi said...

"Jean Squats" HILARIOUS GIRL!!

Carrie and Karl said...

My sister Lydia told me about this story and I had to read it for myself. Congrats on getting down a size, I love it when that happens!

Veronica Ernest said...

Yeah!!! I love pulling out clothes that I saved to fit back into. Yeah!!!

Nana said...

Wow!!! I think you are doing great.

Damaris said...

Way to go!

Single Mama NYC said...

You are so AWESOME!!! I'm back on my dieting tomorrow, I've gained so much weight the last month I saw myself in a picture today that was taken yesterday and I wanted immediately to tape my mouth shut with duct tape!