Friday, July 31, 2009

Fat Butt Friday: I Hate My Thyroid!


Life just isn't fair for us out there that have a sucky thyroid! I have run out of my meds last week, and in protest, my body has refused to lose weight! I was great this week, too! Did all my work outs and ate the right stuff... dang Thyroid! You really mess me up!

Anyway, I have been calling and calling the doctor for a refill and no answer. Just a bunch of "I NEED my Synthroid NOW!" messages on their machine. Oh, well. Hopefully next week I will be up and rolling and shaking my stuff.

Stats this week: I lost nothing! But on the bright side, I didn't gain either!

Note: For those of you who are new to Fat Butt Friday click here! For those of you joining in, don't forget to leave us your link, so we can come over and cheer you on!!!

*******
I also have a quick announcement. I have been getting so many emails asking me how I do certain blog design things, or how do I do my feeds and get traffic and stuff like that, that I decided to start another little blog for my readers of "4 Nuts in a Nutshell" where I will post some tips and tutorials for people like me that have no clue what we are doing and learning along the way.

It's called: Cat Spills the Beans
I am not planning to promote my new blog, it is mainly for all of you. So I would love to have you check it out and tell me:

1. what do you think
2. whether or not you have an idea for a great tutorial or something you want to know.
or
3. If you might be interesting in helping me out with it. Doing guest posts or whatever.

I'm not the brightest crayon in the box when it comes to web design, so I would love to hear your tips and what you would like to see on the sight.

Also, I will be posting my blinkies and buttons on there to share instead of here.

Thanks everyone!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Pam said...

I have a "sucky" thyroid, too and it can make things more difficult. Getting back on your meds should help. And really NOT GAINING is good news. Don't get discouraged. Stay the course. You will see results, sometimes it just doesn't come off exactly when you want it to (like weigh in day).

And the new blog! Great idea! Can't wait to check it out. I love the name and the button. Very clever and cute.

Single Mama NYC said...

I would walk over to the doctor's office in my pajamas with jelly and crumbs all over my face and my hair sticking up all over, looking like a real lunatic, and DEMAND the Thyroid meds!!! LOL. That should get you your medication. ;-)

And as far as your new blog, you ROCK! You're so amazing , Cat. You really are. I've put the Cat Spills The Beans button on my blog. xoxo

Our Family said...

Your new blog looks awesome!

mommy4life said...

I forgot my thyroid a few days this week and felt awful and gained weight! UGH!

Thanks for sharing my SITS day!

Angela (I am Pooped) said...

I have a sucky thyroid... me me me too!!! I am having one HELL-of-a-TIME getting the weight off. I too take synthroid BUT I have enough refills to last me for an entire year thanks to my doctor.