Monday, June 29, 2009

...Oh!

My main post for the day is below, but there are a few things I need to mention in a random post today. I honestly hate doing these, I think they take away from my daily stuff... *sigh*

First order of business is about my lack of bloggy-buddiship. For these last few weeks, I haven't had 5 minutes to peek in my favorite blogs. I feel terrible. Not only am I out of the loop, but I miss commenting to my friends. So don't hate me if I haven't been by. In a couple of weeks, Sam will be back in school and I will have more time. I miss you guys!

Next, I don't know if you have noticed that I have some new sponsors. I am really excited about this new opportunity for "4 Nuts in a Nutshell", I hope something great comes out of it. Like some money in my pocket....LOL.

I am loving my new Photoshop Element program a friend gave me. I guess she felt bad for me and my "Paint" stuff. See: here and here for examples. Anyway, I finally figured out how to make my own blinkies! Let me tell you, it took me a while too! Maybe I am just slow... but I still feel pleased with myself. I am going to make a bunch and post them on here as freebies for anyone who wants to have a Cool-Mama-Cat original. I am also taking requests. Is there one you want but can't find it? Just send me an email: nutsinanutshell(at)gmail(dot)com. I have a bunch of "4th of July" ones I am going to make this week.

I can't believe how many followers and feed readers I have!! I am super stoked! Remember, when I get to 200, I am going to start featuring you guys! For details see here.

There are some giveaways coming soon! Hint, on July 1st I am going to have one to do with the sponsor on the top right... :)

I didn't even notice until today, but I am quickly approaching my 100th post. Exciting! I can't believe how fast time has flown by! My 3 month blogversary is July 4th! Yippy! So expect something fun for that!

I just want to thank all of you, my friends, for all your love and support. Especially, recently, with Ben taking off. I really value all of your friendships, seriously! If there is anything I can do for any of you, please let me know! (I love to help with headers, buttons, and anything else).

One last note. I got an email the other day from a very sweet lady named Kayla who has a little business that needs some attention. She has some really cute stuff -- I LOVE baby onsies! It almost makes me want to have a baby just so I can buy more!... emphasis on "almost." So go check her out here!

I love the sweet pea one!

I think that's it for today! Everyone have a great day!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Pam said...

Since you offered to help... I have a question. You mentioned that you are excited about how many followers and FEED READERS you have. How do you know how many FEED READERS you have? I would love to know the same thing about my blog, but didn't realize it was possible. Now I can't figure out how to access that information. Any advice? Thanks.

Mama Nut said...

I'll send you an email, Pam!

Our Family said...

Those are cute onesies!