Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Interview the Boys

I thought it was a joke, when one of my friends tagged me with this on Facebook. I mean, everyone knows my kid's limited speaking skills. So I ignored it. Then was reminded again when I saw it on one of my friend's blogs. I thought, you know it might be funny to try. So here I go (these are actual answers!):

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Sam: Ka-Ka mmmmm....
Nephi: no comment
2. What makes mom happy?
Sam: I know
Nephi: A car!
3. What makes mom sad?
Sam: Yum Yum
Nephi: Shoes
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Sam: (blows raspberries)
Nephi: Papa
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Sam: Tick-a-ticka
Nephi: ABCDeeeee
6. How old is your mom?
Sam: old?
Nephi: Cookie!
7. How tall is your mom?
Sam: Key!
Nephi: Yay!
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
Sam: (makes truck sounds)
Nephi: Dora!
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Sam: Can!
Nephi: Bubbles!
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Sam: Poop
Nephi: hahaha
11. What is your mom really good at?
Sam: No comment
Nephi: This...
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Sam: digga digga
Nephi: Poop!
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Sam: No comment
Nephi: Oh, Oh!
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Sam: No!
Nephi: Cheese!!
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Sam: choo-choo
Nephi: Crackie!
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Sam: grrrrrrr
Nephi: Ball
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Sam: (rolls his eyes)
Nephi: Poop!!
18. How are you and your mom the same?
No comments
19. How are you and your mom different?
Nephi: No Sammy!
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Nephi starts to cry.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Sam: Hungry!
Nephi: poop
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Sam: Digga Digga Ticka
Nephi: Truck!

Disclaimer: FYI we do not poop as a family. My kids are little liars -- don't believe a word they say :)

Have a great day!
Photobucket

(Originally published on 22 April 2009 on my private blog)

8 comments:

Our Family said...

I like how Sam says you're not very good at "poop," but Nephi thinks you're going to be famous for it. :o)

Jill said...

Oh the joys of "speechless" children. Sometimes its nice and other times you wish they could tell you what they need or how they feel.

That interview is great.

C.J. Keller, said...

Loved the interview. So funny. They're going to love reading this when they're teenagers.

NYC Mama said...

That was too funny! I love your sense of humor, Cat!!!

Steph @ Diapers and Divinity said...

I think this is a fine jumpstart into a career in journalism. Well done.

(My kids all speak well, and they'd probably say poop that many times, too.)

Camryn said...

I LOVE the things kids say! Thanks for the laugh! I love all the poop answers! I can't wait to see you famous for that ;)

Janell said...

Hahaha...so cute.

Meagan and John said...

Maybe you will be famous for the difficulties you guys have pooping as a family--did you ever think that was what he was trying to say?

anyhow, with your kids so focused on poop they may enjoy www.pottyblogger.blogspot.com