Sunday, June 14, 2009

Featured Daddy Blog #3: The New Daddy Chronicles

I don't usually post on Sundays, but I wanted to squeeze in as many Daddy Blogs as I could before Father's Day. So here's a good one for you all to check out!!

I couldn't say I adequately represented all the dads this Father's Day season without spotlighting a fairly new dad of twins! And your total daddy blogging experience wouldn't be complete with checking out The New Daddy Chronicles.
"DiaperDudes" and "Diaper Vests: Love it! Fatherhood Friday: Our First Playdate

It's bad enough taking a baby on an airplane with all the baggage that comes with it. But imagine going through the airport with baby twins! Traveling with Twins

I really like the analogy he does here with Fatherhood and leading the pack. Fatherhood Friday: The Pack Leader

I love this blog because it reminds me of what I went through with my boys... and thank heavens they weren't twins! I admire his strength and new daddy qualities.

Happy Father's Day, New Daddy!