Thursday, June 11, 2009

Featured Daddy Blog #2: Just Some Thoughts

I had a daddy blog featured for Monday, but my chosen guy never emailed me back to accept. His loss. Bummer.

So today I am pleased to announce today's featured Daddy Blog: Just Some Thoughts.



I. LOVE. THIS. BLOG.

Brent is a hoot! It makes my day to log on and see that he has posted something new. I just can't believe that he is so unknown! I've got to tell you a little about him. Brent is a school teacher, has 2 kids, and is one of the nicest guys. His writing cracks me up, because he has slight OCD and several of his stories are about things that bother him that a lot of us don't think of, which makes it even funnier! Brent is one of those guys you want to sit by at Thanksgiving dinner, just so you can hear his funny little side comments that everyone else misses. You will love this guy!

What is the best part about going shopping with your wife? Check out The Tribute.

A little guy potty humor that had me rolling in Downsizing.

The Chew will give you cookie nightmares!

And if you just can't get enough Brent, you have to check out his short story. Totally gripping! Click here to read Part One of The Darkness.

So make sure to stop by Just Some Thoughts, trust me you'll love it!

Just a note: If you missed my last Featured Daddy Blog click here!

5 comments:

Rocksee said...

This is cool, I'm heading over.

Anonymous said...

Loved Brent's blog, and he is very funny.

Jill said...

Brent is really funny. But then again I'm a little impartial. Thanks for sharing his blog with us. Always fun to read some "male humor."

Shannon said...

Funny....I'll have to go back & read the whole thing when I have more time.

Blogging Mama Andrea said...

This is a great idea. I'll have to check it out. I love daddy bloggers.