Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Day Off... Sort of...

We made the 5 hour drive to the farm, uneventfully... thanks to a fully stocked ice chest of Go-Gurts, fruit snacks and string cheese. We didn't even have to stop. I know, incredible! I reluctantly gave up Diet Coke for the duration of the drive so I could hold it in. The only problem was that I was really tired. So I just snacked on some sunflower seeds and that kept me awake... that and the horrible, white knuckle traffic through the cities.

So today, I thought I would take a day off from my blogging responsibilities. What? What am I doing here then? Well, I didn't want to just leave without a word... How rude would that be?

Anyway, have a great day everyone! I know I will. I have an appointment to get highlights. Free too! No, not a military discount. My mom is a hairdresser... lucky me!

*******

Before I head off, I just want to make a quick announcement! I was recently contacted by an online company called Accentfurnituredirect.com and they do some great home decor -- I love the sound of that! They kindly offered to do a product review and giveaway here on the site. Yay! So while I am waiting for my product to review, the rest of you can wait in eager anticipation and check out their site: Accent Furniture Direct. I checked it out, and not only are their prices pretty reasonable for the nice quality items, but they are really classy looking too. I'll keep you all updated in the future for the giveaway.

See you all tomorrow!

8 comments:

DaveandRuth said...

Yes, you are lucky to have free hair appointments! I wish I could! Have fun at the farm with your boys.

Mandy said...

I can't wait to see your highlights! I got my hair cut today because it was starting to resemble a mullet. :-)

Damaris said...

Enjoy your day off - you deserve it!

passions and soapboxes said...

Being on a farm sounds like fun for the kiddos and you.

Jill said...

Have fun with your family! I had fun with your sister all weekend. :)

Tobi said...

Lucky girl! I'm so glad your going to see your family. Have fun.

Our Family said...

Have a good time!

Rocksee said...

Cool Cat!