Saturday, June 6, 2009

Daddy Saturday is Taking a Day Off

Sorry, everyone who looks forward to Ben's post on Saturdays. We have had a super busy week, and Ben was up late last night filling out forms and taking some tests. Summer school can be so much fun you know!?

We have a lot of things going on in our lives right now. A lot of changes are going to be made, and frankly, I am bouncing off the walls in a mixture of anxiety and PMS. Lucky me. So bare with me for a few a days until things calm down, and then maybe we will have an announcement for everyone. (If you are one of the lucky few who already know, please don't tell, yet).

I have been sitting here trying to think of something funny to say, but motherhood is calling me from the other room in the form of a seriously stinking diaper. I think it's going to be a ripe one! Wish me luck, I think I am going to need a mask and rubber gloves...
Have a great weekend everyone!

-Cat

P.S. here are a few pictures sure to make you smile. Ben had to recently purchase some new underwear for a physical he has to take. Nephi opened the package and eagerly tried them on. Talk about BIG boy underwear!


14 comments:

Jill said...

Sniff, sniff.... my Saturday won't be the same! However, I know how crazy life gets. And I know you guys have a lot on your plate right now. Good luck! By the way, those pictures are funny!

Practically Perfect... said...

Cute, cute pictures! Thanks for sharing :-)

Our Family said...

I hope things settle down for you guys soon. Good luck with everything. Those are really cute pictures! I love it when kids dress themselves!

Haley Hatch Freeman said...

That picture is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh, don't you just love kids!
And thanks for putting my book A Future for Tomorrow on your side bar of "My Picks" I appreciate it!

The Bee said...

Enjoy the day off!! And when you get a chance stop by The Bee and cehck out the award you were chosen for!

C.J. Keller, said...

Cute photos.
I'm still laughing today at the image in my head of that sweet Little Cat in her tree house calling all her little friends F***!

Meagan and John said...

l Ben good luck with all the business and you better get it all worked out by next week cause 2 weeks off in a row is just plain irresponsible and I know you are better than that, but we will forgive one week...good luck with summer school--remember when we all thought that only stupid people and special kids ( me being one of the special kids) went to sumnmer school, now as adults it is the "overachievers" that choose to work through the summer, oh how times have changed

Stacie said...

Such sweet pictures.

I hope you are having a good Saturday.

I've left an award for you on my blog! :) Congrats!

Lola said...

The look on his face in the second photo is so cute!

NYC Mama said...

Hoping things get less crazy for you soon. Thanks for the pics, they were soo cute!

Rocksee said...

Nephi's homemaid straight jacket!!


Whatever it is.. I am intrigued!

Jodie said...

Cute pictures! I hope your life settles down a bit. Good luck with whatever is going on!

Otter Thomas said...

Great pics. It looks like a combination batman vest and straight jacket. Very creative use of unerwear.

The Royal Family said...

that smile is adorable!