Saturday, May 16, 2009

Makes Me Proud to be a Man

Daddy Saturday: For all of you new visitors this week, Saturday is my husband's day to post. These are his thoughts, enjoy! -Cat aka Mama Nut

****
Statistics say that women live longer than men. For a long time I disagreed with that because I figured men were a lot more laid back than women, putting less stress on the heart. Then come to find out... it has nothing to do with the heart.



Now do you think a woman would try something like this...
Sad to say I've actually seen this done...

YOU'RE FIRED!!!!! (almost literally)

This guy's my hero...
At least he's wearing safety goggles...

Construction company gone green...

And finally...


I'll bet you didn't notice he's welding on his gas tank.

Sometimes being a man isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Have a great weekend.

The Daddy Nut

21 comments:

The Muse said...

Great shots! And good laughs!

Rocksee said...

I think you may have a point on this one Daddy Nut.. Women are just to sensable to do jobs like that!

Blogging Mama Andrea said...

I was stopping by to thank Mama Nut for following.

I love Daddy Nut's thoughts. And yes only a MAN would think up those things!

Design it Chic said...

Daddy Nut's post cracked me up! But sadly, so many times these kind of things becomes someones' nightmare.
I just came here form SITS to say hello! Hope you'll have a great weekend!

Happy Saturday!

John Deere Mom said...

Ha! You're right...men would be the only ones to try those "jobs." :)

Bev said...

Oh my that is too funny!

Pam said...

So are you saying that having a long life doesn't have anything to do with the heart, it it's all about the BRAIN? Are you saying woman are too SMART to do those jobs? LOL! Very funny!

HiHo said...

completely enjoyed my visit!LOL Heidi

Melanni said...

So true(0:

Jill said...

Another reason women live longer is the million things our brains have to think about each day actually makes our brain become super and indestructable. Even after death, we're still lying there in the dark thinking about the crazy day we've had!

Robbie S.Redmon, LPC said...

Stopping over from SITS. I love your space, I'm a Follower now. I hope you will visit me.

Susanne said...

That is too funny!! men are somethin else!

Bobbi said...

OMG! Those pictures are crazy!

Thanks for stopping by yesterday!

Our Family said...

Hahahaha! Fun post, Daddy Nut! My favorite photo is the guy tempting the electrocution fairy.

Erica said...

Congrats! I am passing on to you the One Lovely Blog Award. Stop by my blog and pick up your award :)

Little Lady Cakes said...

"At least he's wearing safety goggles..."
HAHAHAHAHA

Jennifer said...

ROFLAO
This was sooooo funny.

Stopping by from SITS to say Have a great weekend :)

monica said...

Oh those are funny! I am just stopping by from SITS to say Hi!

The Bee said...

Men are truely insane ... loved the post though :) SITSa love

the. nanny. said...

such a cute blog! i love that daddy nut gets in on the blogging action too! have a great week y'all!

Amy said...

Thank goodness we, women, don't have to!