Saturday, April 11, 2009

Poll Analysis

I wasn't going to post again today (that last post was written on Friday, but I didn't post it until today), but since our poll ended today, I thought I would make a few comments on it.

The Poll was: What TV show do your kids love, but makes you want to hurt yourself?

The winner (if you can call it that) was Wow Wow Wubbzy with a total of 7 votes (31%) out off 22 voters. To be honest, I was a little surprised, because for a while there, Spongebob was taking the lead. Who, as a matter of fact, came in 2nd with 5 votes to his name. Yo Gabba Gabba and Wonder Pets came in tied for 3rd with 3 votes each. Ending with Oswald and Tela Tubbies dead last. If you ask me, it was a tough decision! They are all pretty irritating to me!

During the week, I was told by a few of my friends that I missed a few (who might have won, had I included them in the poll. They are: Barney & Friends and Sid the Science Kid. But never fear, next time I definitely won't forget to include them in the party.

If your kids are ever missing their annoying friends, don't forget to stop by the following sites for mommy torture:

http://www.pbskids.org/ http://www.nickjr.com/ http://www.noggin.com/

Have a great weekend!
***
FYI there will be a new poll posted on Monday.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah, gotta love kid cartoons. Some are most definitely more irritating than others. On this one I voted for wonder pets. Barney is up there on my list. But as for the computer sites.. I love sending my kids to pbs.org... there are some easy games on there for them to play by themselves. Another one I can't stand is the barnyard one. I will tell you why. Male cow? Udders? Are you kidding me? It is disturbing, anatomically incorrect, and looks jsut wrong! So I always turn it if it comes on, I tell the girls that it is a stupid cartoon, and that boy cows don't have.. those! :)

Pamela Donnis Designs said...

Ryan LOVES Sid the Science kid. he loves Teletubbies too, but we don't really like him to watch it cause it's way too young for him and I don't like the baby talk. One day he said, when I grow up to be a baby so I can watch Teletubbies!