Friday, April 10, 2009

Photoshop Extreme Makeover

Modern technology never ceases to amaze me. The whole Photoshop revolution has me completely enthralled. My friend posted a few of these Photoshop makeovers on her blog to show how fake the magazines are. I was in awe! Here is one done of Hillary Duff. If it gets too long skip to the end where they compare the before and afters.



So, while watching these videos a plan started to form in my mind. If they can do it so can I!! Oh, I am so going to "photoshop" my own picture to look super sexy! Only I don't own Photoshop. I don't even own a program like it. That's ok, though, Microsoft Paint is just as crafty. Don't you think? Here is my Paint Extreme Makeover video (just click the play button):
video

What do you think? Should I post it for my profile picture?

********

In case you didn't notice, I joined a few mommy blogging networks to get the word out and readership up. One of them, Mom Blog Network, asks for votes on blog entries. If I get enough votes, my entries get on their front page, thus we get more readers. So if you enjoy this blog, please click on the vote link to the right and vote! Thanks!

One last thing: I won't be posting on Sundays, so I just want to wish you all a very Happy Easter! I hope you all are blessed with enough candy to tide you over until Halloween!

9 comments:

Candle Junkie said...

I think your real picture is much prettier. Thank you so much for the visit and comment. I am now a follower.

Mama Nut said...

I think so too :) My silly side couldn't resist doing the spoof, though.

Thanks for following. I've been checking out some of the great suggestions your site has to offer and I am going back to join yours:)

Melanni said...

Who would ever invest in photoshop when there is a free paint program?!(0: Loved your makeover. This made me feel kind of sorry for famous people who probably feel like they have to live up to their magazine pictures in real life.

Tera said...

That was so funny! What a makeover baby. Love it.

Cynthia said...

Those are some mad photoshopping skillz you have girl! Snort!

Mama Nut said...

I know! My husband thinks I should teach classes. lol.

Julie said...

I think I work with someone who looks just like that. You should totally make that your profile pic...hehe

Amy said...

Woah sexxy babe! :) That is really funny. I cracked up when I saw the blond highlights, and jsut about died what you did the mouth adjustments! Funny stuff Cat!

Our Family said...

Great post! Would you mind explaining in more detail how to vote for you? I clicked on the link, but I didn't get any kind of confirmation. Sorry, I know it shouldn't be that hard. :o)