Friday, April 17, 2009

A New Member!

No, I'm not pregnant! I just wanted to announce that I have convinced my husband to write a piece on Saturdays called Daddy Saturday on here about HIS or the DAD's side of the story. He seems to think there is too much estrogen going around here. That's fine with me! I think it will be a real treat and you will all love it! So don't forget to stop by tomorrow for his first ever post!

About Ben aka Daddy Nut:

Ben balances working part time and going to college to be an Electrical Engineer. I don't know how it does it, but he provides enough for me to be able to stay home with the boys. Ben has an extremely hilarious dry sense of humor that I adore. If you ever wonder if he is being serious, he probably isn't! Got to love this guy. I hope you enjoy his posts on Saturdays.

Update: Ben aka Daddy Nut is taking a break from blogging. It isn't because he wants to, but because he joined up with the Army and is currently in training as of 22 June 2009 for 8 months. For more details on this new Nut adventure see this post: Our Big News. As for Saturdays, I plan on doing a Daddy Saturday Update and let everyone know how he is doing... and most likely a funny story or two.

Thanks for all of your love and support!