Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Find Myself Pondering...

As I went about my business today, I felt a little guilty for not posting something -- aside from the contest winner. I thought about a few things I could write about, such as:
  1. The neighbor commonly known among my other neighbors as the "Junkies" (not to be confused with "Druggies"). I often fear for my children's lives when they head that direction to play.

  2. My adventure today, when I took my boys to the Family Center to play. Which turned into me chasing them -- Sam running out into the street, and Nephi in the opposite direction.

  3. The obnoxious Burger King worker that filled my Diet Coke full of ice -- which I desperately needed after our adventure at the Family Center. It just surprises me that the the workers can't follow the little line guide lines on the side of the cup! I paid for Diet Coke -- not a cup of ice.... irk!
  4. Or being hit on by a worker at the DI... Yeah, I've still got it!

But I guess I just couldn't think of anything to write! Which is really weird because I rarely find myself at lost for words. That's why doing a "Wordless Wednesday" isn't an option for me...

I just wanted to let all my faithful reader-friends know that I take requests! If there is anything you want to hear my thoughts on, let me know... or for my old friends, any old posts from my private blog you think would be fun to share with the world. Leave a comment or email me.

I just want to express my gratitude once again for all the support I am getting on this new endeavor of mine. It means the world to me!

Have an awesome Wednesday!

4 comments:

Rocksee said...

I will tell you.. as I get slowly older.. and I mean SLOWLY.. I do relish in the times when I see that I still "have it".. those make for happy days!

And I hate BK. That Burger King King Freaks me out.

Our Family said...

3 things:

1. That is a really cute picture of your little boy!

2. I think there might have been more than one post about this, but I like reading your stories about the backpack leashes.

3. I want to know what you would do if you won a million dollars. In this scenario, you have no bills, your kids are set for life, no taxes, etc...What would you do with a million dollars?

Jennie @ ModernMamaz said...

Nothing makes me feel better than getting hit on when I'm dragging snot-nosed rug rat around. 'Cause thats when I know I HAVE to look good!

日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,性感影片,正妹,聊天室,
情色論壇