Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Crisis Evaded

Thanks to my husband -- true hero of the day -- I am now hooked up! Yay! Now I am on a land-line so it is so much faster then the wireless. I know you can't see me, but my dance of joy rivaled those of Dancing with the Stars. However, being a cross between moshing, jigging, and break dancing, it may have lasting affects on my children -- namely nightmares.

I went out this morning in a huff to visit my friends -- they all got an earful of the injustice of cutting a woman off from her Internet. When I got home, my husband was beaming. "What are you so happy about," I nearly snapped.
"I fixed your Internet!" He announced proudly. The Heavens sang, and swore he was sporting a halo. Ben had called the school computer techs and complained about the whole ordeal. He told them that we had had no proper notice or anything to prepare to be cut off. He probably also told them that his wife was going through withdrawals and convulsing on the floor. Or maybe not... The techs said that several people were complaining about the same thing. I'm glad I wasn't the only one. So in return they told him how to set up the DSL link so that it would work. Yay! So now, not only do I have my Internet, but it is two times faster -- oh, yeah!

5 comments:

Rocksee said...

Good Job Poppa Nut!! Many good husband points to you!

Daddy Nut said...

Ask any married man what life is like if his wife is unhappy. He'll tell you there's a reason why the phrase "lasso the moon" is so popular, because trust me, it's worth it. If I get a halo for climbing out of the well, then so be it.

Our Family said...

Yay! I'm glad you got your internet back so fast. Daddy Nut saved the day!

Amy said...

Yay! reconnected! Good job Ben! Way to take charge :)

Housewife Savant said...

He looks good in a halo.

I thought this:

"went out this morning in a huff to visit my friends"
said this:
"I went out to huff with friends..."

I gotta cut down on the coffee/read more slowly.

Glad you're back!